The sense of urgency and rapid changes that now characterize the produced water space are attracting a host of new players. Startups are joining stalwarts in bringing new ideas, infrastructure aggregation concepts, and plenty of dry powder to the table.
It’s early days for the oilfield water midstream model… so early in fact that we wouldn’t exactly call this a competitive landscape yet. Through updates on the activity and initiatives of the leaders in this space, we are exploring and documenting a revolution that is now in the early innings.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]