Over the past week, we’ve been sharing a series of data-driven reports on Permian frac sand volume trends.
- First, this chart of the day showed Permian proppant consumption returning to peak.
- The peak Permian sand piece prompted good questions about how sand can return to prior highs in an environment where rig and frac spread counts are WELL below the prior peak – questions we addressed in this follow-up piece.
Today we are taking things a step further with a look at the ‘the real McCoy’ driver in the frac sand volume game today:…
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]