Cross currents could buffet market share positions in the months ahead as NWS cedes share to local sand. In this update, we take a look at year-over-year changes in market share for the public frac sand producers.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
To read this update and receive our research newsletters, you must be a member. If you are new to Infill Thinking, or your membership has expired, please email us to discuss our current subscription options at [email protected]. (Current members login here.)
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]
Feature image credit: Vista Proppants And Logistics LinkedIn post: picture of their West Texas facility where the NSR is approved and expansion is underway.