Most of our simulfrac series to date (6 installments listed below) have focused on operations and market ripple effects. But there are constraints to consider as well….
More In This Series
SimulFracs Will NOT Be A Rebundling Catalyst For Direct Sourcing E&Ps
Vanishing Idle Time In Fracs – Breaking Down The Next Big Step In Shale’s Efficiency Journey
How, What, Where, Why, Why Now, & Who?
Putting E&P Spending Seasonality On Steroids?
Simulfrac Attracts New E&P Converts With A Simple Value Proposition: “Days Are Dollars”
Simulfrac’s ESG Benefits Are Worth Noting As Emissions Activists Target Big Oil And OFS Shops Green Their Fleets
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
To read this update and receive our research newsletters, you must be a member. If you are new to Infill Thinking, or your membership has expired, please email us to discuss our current subscription options at [email protected].
(Current members login here.
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]