Relative to the lows of 2Q20, which basin will enjoy the best trends after the ball drops on a miserable 2020 and 2021 completions programs start to kick in?
Over the past couple of weeks, we’ve touched base with a whole bunch of industry contacts in the process of….
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
To read this update and receive our research newsletters, you must be a member. If you are new to Infill Thinking, or your membership has expired, please email us to discuss our current subscription options at [email protected]. (Current members login here.)
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]