Anyone else glad May 2020 is history?
The way things are starting off in June 2020, it looks like we’ll be celebrating it’s end as well.
That being said, the turn of the month is accompanied by a welcome tone shift in the oilfield conversation at least.
As highlighted by recent Infill Thinking research, the downcycle trajectory is improving and there are some small wins to write home about now. The improving rate of change we see in the data offers hope that a bottom for drilling and completions is near.
The reopening of the US onshore oilfield will vary by basin and operator. It could come with some false starts, but it should generally follow a pattern that goes something like this:
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]