In the Permian Basin, frac sand mines took off with very little permitting friction. In fact, if you take the dunes sagebrush lizard out of the conversation, we actually can’t recall a single headline about regulatory hurdles slowing down project.
Will the same be true as the Mid-Con mining story plays out?
In this exclusive report, we have learned about permitting processes and some new developments that could delay multiple Mid-Con in-basin sand plant timelines.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]