Earlier this week, we published some notes from the road after spending time in the Marcellus/Utica frac supply chain last week.
If you read that piece, you probably remember the section on the extremely busy Pilot Express fuel station near Steubenville, OH where we saw dozens of frac sand trucks making a pit stop after picking up loads at a terminal nearby.
Here’s the story behind that…
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]
feature image via Tidewater Logistics