Halliburton reported 3Q19 earnings on Monday and the stock market ate up the cost cuts (stock was +8% intraday).
We thought it was notable that CEO Jeff Miller focused much of his opening remarks on international. Halliburton is known more for their NAM footprint, but growth areas get airtime and management sees bigger growth opportunities than in the US where their business continues contracting.
Here’s what stood out to us on the Halliburton conference call as it pertains to the NAM completions business and outlook…
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]