Shortly after pressing send on an early-February 2018 edition of the Infill Thinking newsletter, we hit the road in Odessa bound for a visit to High Roller Sand’s Kermit frac sand plant. The facility had been open less than a week at the time of our visit, about four weeks ago.
At the time, the company was positive about ramping up, having shipped 70 trucks of sand the day before. But shortly after our visit, some startup issues emerged, and the High Roller team has spent the better part of the last four weeks working out the startup kinks in their plant.
In the full update, we share what they’ve been dealing with, their current thoughts on ramping production, and takeaways and photos from our site visit.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]
feature image used with creative commons license