Back in the heyday of the Permian local frac sand boom (2017), Infill Thinking was breaking news about an incremental Permian frac sand plant once a week it seemed.
With the Permian now oversupplied, all’s been quiet on the greenfield construction front for the past year. Here lately, we’ve been reporting more about plants closing than opening.
But today bucks the trend. We can report that the XXnd area mine is under construction.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]