In the wake of the Mid-Con sand rush, we were left wondering just how many US completions will have access to plentiful local sand supply in the years to come.
So we did some math and discovered that X% of US completions will soon have a local sand mine in their backyard if they don’t already.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
To read this update and receive our research newsletters, you must be a member. If you are new to Infill Thinking, or your membership has expired, please email us to discuss our current subscription options at [email protected]. (Current members login here.)
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]