On New Year’s eve, we sent a newsletter. Despite the holiday, it was one of our most opened and shared newsletters of 2019.
Why? It introduced a new idea with disruptive potential.
Just when we all thought the frac sand was sufficiently disrupted by the advent and maturation of in-basin sand… a new concept has entered the conversation with potential to disrupt the supply base again. Is in-field mining possible, feasible, likely? Is this déjà vu, disruption 2.0?
In this deeply researched piece, you’ll find never before seen research on this new concept with big implications for value creation and destruction. This is a must read for ALL people in the frac supply chain who want to quickly become conversant on an idea that is going to get a lot more airtime in the frac sand industry as 2020 goes on…
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]