Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
We wanted to flag a few of our more in-depth pieces published recently in case you missed them and have some downtime to catch up on reading during the long weekend. Here are five relevant reference pieces on the downturn from our research flow over the past 30 days or so that provide cyclical bottoming context:
- Here’s What The Boots On The Ground Say About Active Frac Crews, Basin-By-Basin [Data Table]
- Heard Around The Field: Sand & Pumping Pricing Trends, Crew Releases, Write-offs & Lay-offs, Shut-ins & Storage, Etc.
- Here Are The Latest Minimum Crew Counts By Company As We Follow The Frac Fleet To The Bottom
- On The Oilfield’s Second Black Monday This Spring… One Word Comes To Mind: TEMPORARY
- Imagining The Unimaginable – Here Are Our Rock Bottom Targets For The 2020 US Oilfield
A quick programming note: we won’t be shipping a newsletter on Tuesday 5/26 due to the holiday, so we will be back in member inboxes again on Friday May 29. We hope all Infill Thinking members are able to enjoy a much needed break this weekend after a very difficult couple months.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]