This week, the Infill Thinking team attended and participated in the largest annual conference in the frac sand industry, which was hosted by the Petroleum Connection in San Antonio.
Between serving as Master of Ceremonies for the conference and moderating an in-basin sand panel, our busy team met with many industry contacts on the sidelines. We also absorbed a host of new datapoints and debates from the presentations, which were non-advertorial and illuminated the dynamic conditions for frac sand and logistics.
We’ll be posting several takeaway pieces from San Antonio. This first installment focuses on high level industry observations.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]
feature image used with creative commons license