Towards the end of Q&A during today’s call, came perhaps the most interesting thing that management said about the US market all morning.
Specifically, Schlumberger was asked where the US frac fleet count might bottom. Management used the opportunity presented by this question to refute some of the doomsday frac counts floating around out there these days.
Here’s what they sand and where our forecasts fit into the debate.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]