The Texas Railroad Commission (and a whole bunch of oilfield folks) had a very busy Tuesday.
The three Commissioners hosted a nearly 9-hour long virtual open hearing on Tuesday, taking petitions for and against prorating Texas oil production.
20,000 viewers tuned in to watch the webcast. A whopping 53 industry stakeholders testified during the epic session (including multiple Infill Thinking members!).
In this update we boil the whole thing down into five concise summary sections of just what you need to know…
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]