This week, Grapevine Texas is the epicenter of the frac sand industry as about 300 completions industry insiders have gathered for the 10th Annual Petroleum Connection Frac Supply & Logistics Conference.
They came for the great content and networking. They stayed for the seafood tower (crab claws anyone?), sushi at happy hour, and top shelf reception. The Petroleum Connection really pulled out the red carpet for attendees this time as they celebrate a decade of back-to-back great events.
At the event, we both learned about some interesting wrinkles in the frac supply chain that were new to us as well as clarified several things we thought we knew coming into this event. Here’s what we learned that was new to us:
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]