In-basin mine operators faced with price pressure quickly turn their attention to driving down operating costs per ton.
This can be a real challenge when operating in a tough environment, and compromising safety, quality, and capacity, is not an option.
With supply outpacing demand, the pressure to become a low-cost producer is extreme.
Here are some thoughts from an operations expert on areas of focus that could help mine operators reduce their costs.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]
Feature image photo credit: TPS