One of our takeaways from the Petroleum Connection’s frac sand conference in Houston earlier this month was the threat of cheap, quick supply coming online from brownfield capacity expansion. Over the past several weeks, this threat has fed investor concerns that looming supply growth will soften the frac sand market which is benefiting from the strongest demand trajectory of any oilfield service segment today.
In a new datapoint today, this threat takes center stage. We have all the details you need here.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]