Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc. filed for a $100mm IPO late last week. Solaris is one of the frac sand last mile logistics companies highlighted in our deep dive report, which identified the company as a likely candidate to go public this year.
Unlike some other new last mile solutions focused on proppant transportation, Solaris manufactures an advanced well site storage system that takes delivery from pneumatic or belly-dump trailers and streamlines well-site logistics. Their approach solves the two big issues with pneumatic blowing: time and dust.
In this update, we present unique takeaways and highlights from the company’s S-1 filing that you won’t find anywhere else.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]