After the market closed Thursday evening, Hi-Crush Partners quietly dropped the equivalent of an atom bomb on the frac sand business.
In a busy press release that disclosed two other deals, Hi-Crush described in muted tones plans to build the industry’s first frac sand mine in the Permian Basin. This is a transformative development.
We explain why and share exclusive details we’ve learned about the mine and the trend it may spark in this update.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]