You don’t need yet another publication telling you what a crazy year 2020. So we won’t.
Instead, here are some stats on the member resources Infill Thinking provided during 2020 followed by a list of the most popular research updates that Infill Thinkers clicked on during the year. Spoiler alert, the most-read titles are almost all related to quantifying and contextualizing the crisis our industry grappled with this year.
Over the past 12 months, Infill Thinking:
- published 316 original research updates,
- shipped 96 e-newsletters to active members,
- shipped 36 data-driven e-newsletters with unique primary data to Analyst Plan members,
- spoke at 2 industry conferences hosted by our friends at the Petroleum Connection,
- and hosted 1 member meet-up before Covid shut down in-person events (we typically host 4-5 of these per year).
Thank you for making our research part of your market intelligence arsenal.
And Now… Here Are The Top 20 Infill Thinking Updates Of 2020 As Ranked By How Many Members Read Each Title
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]