Well, at least 2021 was better than 2020 folks! Here’s hoping 2022 is the best year so far this decade for our oilfield friends!
As we wrap up the year, here are some statistics on the member resources Infill Thinking provided during 2021 followed by a list of the most popular research updates of the year.
Over the past 12 months, Infill Thinking:
- published ~300 original research updates,
- shipped ~100 e-newsletters to active members,
- shipped ~45 data-driven e-newsletters with unique proprietary data to Lium Data Plan members,
- spoke at 4 industry conferences hosted by our friends at the Petroleum Connection and Oilfield Water Connection,
- and hosted a member meet-up in the Permian Basin.
Thank you for making our research part of your market intelligence arsenal.
And Now… Here Are The Top 21 Infill Thinking Updates Of 2021 As Ranked By How Many Members Read Each Title
Scrolling these headlines, cutting edge insights stand out – from new frontiers (greenfield sand mine expansion, early identification of a new hauler with disruptive potential, and new pressure pumpers) to the big freeze early in the year to boots on the ground insights – you’ll only find this intelligence here at Infill Thinking!
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]