2023 was a busy and turbulent year in shale. While E&P spending rose, oilfield activity was a lot more volatile (up early, down late), and vendor pricing deflation impacted multiple OFS verticals including pressure pumping and frac sand.
With 2023 drawing to a close, here are some statistics on the member resources Infill Thinking provided during the year followed by a list of the most popular research updates of the year.
This year, Infill Thinking:
- published ~275 original research updates,
- shipped ~100 e-newsletters to active members,
- provided unique proprietary data updates to Lium Data Plan members,
- conducted our annual first Frac Sand Consumer Report (learn more here),
- and spoke at 5 industry conferences.
Thank you for continuing to make our research part of your market intelligence arsenal.
And Now… Here Are The Top 23 Infill Thinking Updates Of 2023 As Ranked By How Many Members Read Each Title
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]