2019 E&P capex budget expectations have devolved fairly rapidly, worn down by macro erosion and crude oil price volatility.
Over the past several months, multiple Infill Thinking updates have warned that 2019 E&P budgets (which initially pointed to spending increases) were at risk of contracting into negative territory in the aggregate. That’s happening now… check out the details here.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]