This week, the esteemed Wall Street Journal went to town on frac sand, all but declaring the sector dead.
The piece has some elements that we commonly find in anti-O&G hit pieces, but it is more a diatribe describing the industry’s economic trials and tribulations than any thing else.
The facts and charts and graphs…
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]