In three weeks from now, on October 4 in Downtown Houston, US oil industry leaders and investors will gather to discuss oilfield water’s evolving business model, market structure, and latest trends.
Oilfield Water: Industry Update delivers the most exciting produced water business topic agenda of any conference this fall season. You’ll hear unique speakers address timely topics in ways that can’t be heard anywhere else. This is the sequel to the sold-out inaugural water finance conference hosted by Oilfield Water Connection this summer. Note: Oilfield Water Connection is a new collaboration between the creators of Infill Thinking and Petroleum Connection.
Over the past several months, we’ve spoken with quite a few Infill Thinking members wanting to learn more about water business opportunities, of which there is no shortage. This event on October 4 is a great place to meet, learn, share and connect around the exciting things happening in full-cycle Lower 48 oilfield water management.
You Are Invited: Infill Thinking members interested in water solutions are cordially invited to participate in the event (click here to register). Sponsorships sold out well in advance and tickets are going quickly with over 120 confirmed attendees already.
How To Join: Registration is open to attend at: https://oilfieldwater.com/event/industry-update/
Who’s Attending: Executives from operators, oilfield service firms, midstream companies, technology firms, and financial institutions will be attending (and speaking at) this high-end event at the Houston Petroleum Club. The Infill Thinking team will also be there, and we look forward to seeing many of you in the room.
What To Expect: The agenda is one-of-a-kind, with thought leaders discussing sustainability, market structure, procurement, and competitive dynamics in oilfield water. It will set the tone for the market discussion in this exciting segment into 2020. Plenty of networking time will be built in too. Here are some of the topics that will be discussed on stage by C-level execs and subject matter experts (check out the confirmed speakers here):
- Evolution of Oilfield Water Management (Bill Zartler Keynote)
- Optimizing Supply Chains To Create Sustainable Solutions In Full-Cycle Permian Water Management (Chevron Water Team Panel)
- Nuances Of The Permian Water Type Curve (Wood Mackenzie)
- Balancing Property Rights & Economic Interests As Land Owners Engage With Industry On Water (University Lands and a big rancher join a panel moderated by Gabe Collins)
- Where We’ve Been, And Where We’re Going In Oilfield Water… (Brent Halldorson)
- Panel: Commercial Evolution As Water Midstream Emerges (Agua Libre & Expedition on a panel moderated by Chad Smith of Kirkland & Ellis)
- The Future Of Sustainable Produced Water Policy & End-To-End Solutions (John Tintera)
With so much in flux on the business side of produced water management and 2020 just around the corner, this event offers timely and critical market intelligence for year-ahead planning.
Don’t miss it! Please register now, and we’ll see you there…
Inquires can be directed to: [email protected]