Sunday was not a day of rest for most folks who think about the oil and gas industry for a living.
We’ve never seen so many weekend news updates and research notes hit our inbox, and for good reason.
In the days (and possibly weeks) ahead, you will see countless updates about Saudi oil production, the length of time it will take to restore the knock out, geopolitical pageantry, and escalating tensions that will extend well beyond remediation efforts following this attack.
Opining on these matters is out of scope for us at Infill Thinking; however, interpreting the impact on Lower 48 oilfield markets and the US frac supply chain is very much in our wheelhouse. So here are five points with US OFS market implications to consider as we react to the Saudi drama alongside the rest of the O&G marketplace.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]
feature photo credit: