We estimate the active frac fleet count across the two big Texas oil plays has fallen from up near X crews in 1Q20 down to only about X active fleets today.
This is now old news, but it still takes our breath away to see that in print.
Obviously, nobody’s ever seen an oilfield this robust come to this sharp of a halt.
Here’s what that’s done to the Texas frac sand mine installed base…
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]