If you care about “unleashing US LNG” or natural gas trends and have some flexibility in your schedule this week, then you should consider coming out to Pittsburgh this Friday July 29th for the Oilfield Water Connection conference (link).
E&P operators together accounting for 82% of PA Marcellus natural gas this year are sending reps to the Pittsburgh Westin for the one-day conference this week. It’ll be an excellent networking opportunity and a great chance to learn about trends in the region. Our team will be present, so say please find us and say hi if you can make it out!
Login for an event preview…
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]