With the Midland crude basis differential widening to as much as $15/bbl, we’ve received inbound questions from quite a few supply chain subscribers (and Bloomberg News too) asking about the impact on oilfield service activity and logistics.
Here is an executive summary of the Permian producers’ view, our view, and specific quotes from producers on this key chokepoint.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]
feature image used with creative commons license