Earlier this week, we released a piece titled the The Oilfield Water Ownership Conundrum, which analyzed the business model strategies of 16 operators on their oilfield water management practices.
Even as we write, there are multiple deal processes underway in the oilfield water space. One smart water contact plugged into the deal flow told us this week: “if I were to tell you water was hotter than a pistol, that’d be an understatement.”
That comment – coupled with our qualitative work earlier this week on operator water strategies – got us wondering what the conversation “heat quotient” looks like quantitatively for produced water over time.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]