The sand dune fields in Winkler County Texas that are now home to almost two dozen frac sand mining projects have historically been used for cattle ranching.
Some of these cattle ranches have been owned by the same families for generations. For this guest post, we invited these long-time area ranchers to provide an update on the local view of the sand renaissance that is happening in his backyard.
It is through perspectives like his that we can all gain deeper understanding of the environments we operate in. We absolutely loved reading this. We hope you will too.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]
feature image used with creative commons license