The Friday before last week’s drone attacks on Saudi oil infrastructure that caused oil prices to momentarily spike, Bill Edwards wrote a guest post for Infill Thinking titled Historical Oil Price Perspective & A Sober Long-Term Outlook [Friday Guest Post].
The way oil has traded in the wake of the attacks seems to prove his point about oil’s inability to escape the gravitational pull of a lower-for-longer trading range.
In the wake of the Middle East action, Bill sent us a couple follow-up thoughts that we found interesting.
There’s a lot more to this story…
Login to see the full update…
- Exclusive research update newsletters
- High-caliber, data-driven analysis and boots-on-the-ground commentary
- New angles on stories you’ll only find here
- No advertisements, no noise, no clutter
- Quality coverage, not quantity that wastes your time
- Downloadable data for analysts
Contact us to learn about signing up! [email protected]